Hi Pierre,

Yes, we can make it happen. Friday is an optional setup day for those with
special equipment to setup or configure. Just be sure to be wide awake and
fully caffeinated on Monday morning when we kick things off Saturday
morning. We will provide plenty coffee to help with that.
As for registration, the capacity is being increased as we speak. Some
participants will be working in another room on projects associated with
the ETSI plugtest event, so we can accommodate more people.
I will post another message to the hackat...@ietf.org list once the
registration limit has been increased.

Cheers,
Charles