-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Pfister [mailto:pie...@darou.fr]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 2:34 PM
To: Hemant Singh (shemant)
Cc: Pascal Thubert (pthubert); Ted Lemon; HOMENET; Terry Manderson; Gert
Doering; Dino Farinacci; Mikael Abrahamsson
Subject: Re: [homenet] Moving forward.

I just spent one hour at my sister’s home trying to optimize the positioning of
a WiFi repeater.
Her home is definitely an average-sized one, with average people living in it
that do not know anything about IP networking.
But they have an ethernet link, a PLC link because the ISP told them to use it,
and a dummy wifi repeater which does some black magic to extend the wifi
network without requiring more configuration.

So I’d say:
(c) A home network may have multiple wifi links. Some of which may be used for
transit.

- Pierre