Hi Michael, Juliusz, & Pascal,

Thanks for your thoughts.   I understand about the different upstream
providers.  However,  inside the home, if there are multiple paths, I can
also picture it being useful to use them (backups to a NAS, multiple video
streams, etc).

Whether they are simply equal-cost or unequal but safe to use paths is an
interesting detail,  but I think the main point is whether parallel paths
will be supported.

The concerns about wifi links interfering with each other is interesting.
I wonder if that is always a local decision for one end of the links or
whether a link from A to B and one from C to D would need to be
coordinated?  I'm tempted to want a nice abstraction layer, but I also
sense that it isn't quite that simple.

It sounds to me like using multiple paths (ECMP or otherwise) is something
that hasn't been clearly nailed down in the requirements?

Regards,
Alia