On 8/26/15 6:21 AM, Ray Bellis wrote:
> Homenet WG,
>
> This is just a quick reminder that the WGLC on
> draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-08 is due to finish this Friday, 28th August.
>
> If you have any further comments please get them in ASAP.

Dear Ray,

Sorry for the delay.  We were attempting to complete a
security related draft on the topic.

A few issues may be a concern.  The required support of UDP
4000 byte packets in Section 3 DNCP Profile suggests there
may be a concern.  Section 2.1.4. Amplification Issues of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats-00
describes considerations not covered in RFC6762, RFC6763 or
RFC7368 when aggregate sizes of RRsets are overlooked,
especially in such environments.

This section, as well as the Security Considerations
section, does not ensure local resources are not externally
exposed.

Regards,
Douglas Otis