>>> I would also be interested in this...

>> I haven't seen a reply to that.  Are you doing experimental testing

> Could you please link to experimental testing you have done

I already have, repeatedly.

Please check the Babel web page, which links to a number of papers and
draft papers that contain both experimental and simulation data.

Please check the results of previous Battlemeshes.

Please check Babelweb, which gives a real-time map of the small permanent
testbed against which we test every single change we make to the Babel
implementation.

I estimate that we spend about three times more time testing than
implementing new features.

-- Juliusz