> On 26.4.2016, at 15.09, Rich Brown <richb.hano...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for this info. I have two primary interests here.
>
> 1) I would like to stop farbling around with configuring subnets in my home.
> :-)
>
> 2) With that knowledge in hand, I'll update the OpenWrt wiki, and include a
> procedure for getting the developer feed if necessary.
>
> This all sounds pretty straightforward - and that the CC build is a good
> place to start. Thanks again!

Just as an advance warning, the CC version has some bugs; trunk build of hnetd
is somewhat better in that regard but I have not gotten around to fixing some
of the reported issues there either. It _used_ to work in my home, until I gave
up on my homerouter-NG project (Linksys WRT1900AC running combination of
CC+trunk) and returned to my old home platform w/o hnetd and running BB (and
just ohybridproxy).

I hope Turris Omnia box shows up sooner or later so I can try again running
hnetd ;-)

Cheers,

-Markus