On Jul 31, 2017, at 1:02 AM, Mark Andrews <ma...@isc.org> wrote:
> The delegatation is INSECURE and SIGNED not UNSIGNED.  The wording
> here is *important*.

Can you explain what the distinction is, and what the problem is that you see
in point five?   The reason I ask is that we explicitly changed the wording
from "insecure" to "not signed" because someone else said that it wasn't clear
what "insecure" meant.   It seems to me that the current language is explicit
and unambigious; I think this is better than being "correct."   So what is the
bad outcome that might occur as a result of using the term "not signed" rather
than "insecure"?