Hi homenet,
Since there has been no objection raised to changing the status of this draft
from Informational to Proposed Standard, the change has been made.
If you do have a strong objection, though, I'd like to hear it.

The reasons in favor of the change are:
- the main reference, draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis, is currently Proposed
Standard
- there exist multiple, interoperable implementations of this reference
- no drafts proposing other homenet routing protocol profiles have been
submitted
- avoids needing to create a new revision (with new RFC number) at a later time
to change from Experimental

Barbara