> - draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-06 waiting on Juliusz for updated draft

My current draft of -07 is here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jech/babel-drafts/master/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile.xml

It addresses all of Tim Chown's Opsdir review, almost all of Stewart
Bryant's Genart review, and almost all of the IESG's comments.  I've
allowed myself to disregard one of Stewart Bryan's comments, and only
partially followed Alvaro's suggestion to remove normative language from
the optional section.  Stewart, Alvaro, please let me know if you feel
strongly about that.

Plan is to listen for any comments during the Montréal session (which I'll
be attending remotely), and publish -07 as soon as the server reopens.

-- Juliusz