I know it, I know it for long, he has gone crazy now !!!! Did you or did your lovely
wife deliver the baby ? Keep your Intel-i-gen-CIA together, edit Cop-rush, but dont
join Goethe or Schiller, Miller or Muller, Plea - ass.

Merry Christmas, my friend. Hope our silliness can stay with us for a while still,
even world seems to go the serious path of intolerance now.

Cordially

Hans

Prof.Hans Pizka
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] tel.: +49 89 903 9548 - www.pizka.de  (horn site) with