-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Herbert Foster
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 10:19 AM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Trick question

No matter what your age, I highly recommend two of Anna Russel's CDs.
One has
"The Horn" quoted here. Very funny. Another CD has the complete Ring
cycle done
in 5 minutes, accurately. Don't listen to it the first time while you're
driving, you might lose control.

Herb Foster