At 10:04 PM -0600 1/20/03, Steven Ovitsky wrote that the president either
said or wrote:
>"Music is a good thing. I like music because I like good things, and
>music is good for America. It's fundamentalistic to the American spirit.

That reminds me of other equally intelligent quotes:

Brooke Shields  "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very
important part of your life."

Hillary Clinton "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our
papers. We are the president."

Charles DeGaulle        "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Etc., they've been around.

CJ

Carlberg Jones
Colima, Col., Mexico
Tel. 001-52-312-330-3531 (machine okay)
Cel. 001-52-312-320-1701 (please don't leave a message - I never check)