About 4 years ago I bought a new 8d, mailorder, from a large music
store somewhere in the midwest.  They appeared to be very large and had very
discounted new prices on instruments compared to anywhere else that I could
find.  They were perhaps in Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas or?  I'm not
sure exactly but I'd sure like to rediscover who and where they are.  They
had quite a selection of makes and models of horns as I remember at low low
prices. If this rings a bell for anyone, please email me privately. Thanks
for any help.  Jim