Travis, I have the score of this concerto. It is typed in as Finale file, but I have
to check it first. Even I work fast, all depends upon the time left, as I have a very
tough schedule at the moment.

But we can make an arrangement. Just write me privately. I will do my best to get the
Concerto checked today or tomorrow.

Greetings from Munich

PS: Have checked the score meanwhile. It needs some dynamics prepared plus the
harpsichord part arranged which I will do the next few days.
But the concerto will just come as score plus strings, solohorn & harpsichord. Do not
expect a piano reduction.

"benne006" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> Dear Hornlisters,
>
> I'm trying to get the music for a concerto by Reinhardt that is on the CD
> "Baroque Horn Concertos" with Tuckwell and St. Martin-in-the-fields.  (Great
> CD, btw).  I have not been able to find out if an edition exists, much less
> how to get it.  I'd like to program this piece on my upcoming DMA recital, so
> any information on how to get it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Best wishes,
> Travis Bennett

Prof.Hans Pizka