The first Yamaha line of custom horn appears to have been discontinued.

Last week I found an 8 page catalogue over the 5 models, that were a Schmidt
type double with piston shift valve, Geyer and Kruspe type doubles, a 4
valve single Bb, and a Vienna single F with a wrapping resembling the
Uhlmann models.

Please forgive, that especially the last page is marked by an existence in a
home with two- and four-legged beings. The essential information is
preserved.

The pages have been cut rather tightly. Preserving all of the background
would have increased file sizes considerably.

All pages are uploaded separately in two versions, high resolution .pdf
files, that allow for some zooming in on details, and .jpg's in a lower
resolution, that however still makes reading text possible.

The .pdf 's can be found in a folder placed at

%20horns%20circa%201988/

The .jpg's can be found in an album  placed at

ha+custom+horns+circa+1988+catalogue

For the highest resolution of the photos please either double click the
thumbnails or click the Full Size link.

It is no longer necessary to sign up to one of my groups to access the
documentation files and photos. I finaly found out how to change the
settings.

Klaus