Good one, Pete!!  Maybe you could volunteer to drop the first bomb!  But,
then again, that might be construed as another act of hatred and I'm sure
you have none of that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Hanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:01 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Re: NHR: war-related "polls"

I have a sugestion for those of you that have such a vitriolic hatred of our
president that you can't keep it off a horn list. Why don't you gather up
all your like minded pals and join the folks that are supposedly going to
form a human shield over in Iraq. That would really make a difference. Bombs
away.