Dear Jay,

Not sure about a light, but you could try hooking the metronome up to a speaker so all will be able to hear the beats.

Good luck,

Bryan Doughty
BVD Press
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bvdpress.com/

I need a metronome system that allows multiple players to see a beat-light.
Do any of you know of such a product (price is a concern)?

What I'd really like is to have multiple lights on a pole that would
individually show each beat - for example top light as 1st beat, next light
down as 2nd beat, etc. Similar to a countdown 'Christmas Tree' that is used
to start drag races - but would keep cycling in rhythm.

My quartet/quintet has begun rehersing some Gabrieli (Canzona per sonare
Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, edited by Robert King) and it is difficult to keep
everyone together.

thanks,
Jay Kosta
Endwell NY USA