My Dear Connards,

Now I am having the mostest of difficulties with these facts as shown on the
TV news today about the French not being part of our alliance against Goddam
Inssein and the peoples in America protesting this by not buying French
products such as cheese, wine (they were making pourings out of wines onto
the streets in New York City), cookbooks, Peugeots, Citroens, Buffet
clarinets, Loree oboes, VanDoren reeds, Selmer saxes, fries and ticklers for
examples of the boycottings so I wanted to join up and boycott also but I get
my cheeses from Wisconsin, my wines from California, my cookbooks from
Britain, my cars from Germany and Detroit, I don't play (or even ever try to
make listenings to the woodwind instruments), I like my potatoes only baked
or mashed and I have not seen a tickler since college so I have decided, and
any of you who are true patriots should also make the makings of the same
decisions, that I am going to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER PLAY THE FRENCH HORN AGAIN,
so there!!!

Kindestest of Greetonings and mostestest of protestings,

Prof. I. M. Gestopftmitscheist
Principal 8th horn and Principal 4th Wagner Tuber, Schplittenotendorf am
Oedland Staatsoper und Philharmoniker, (ret.)
Solo Horn, Exit 2 Brass Quintet
Hornist, Broken Winds WW Quintet
Solo 4th Horn (Leader, call me for bookings), Smirnoff Horn Quartet
Hornist as Needed, L'Ensemble du Chambre des Palourdes
Principal Natural Horn, I Soloisti di Feces
Principal Baroque and Hunting Horn, Camarata Vongoleforte
Adjunct, Part-time, Arms-length Professor of Horn and Pest Control, Exit 2
Community College, Exit 2, NJ
Author, "The Kopprasch Connection," "Kopprasch for Fun and Profit,"
"Kopprasch for the New Millenium: Where Do you Fit In?" and "Hooked on
Hornonics"
Founder, Director and CEO, Universal Institute for the Study, Preservation
and Dissemination of Kopprasch Throughout the Solar System
Founder and Guru Extraordinaire, Hornaholics Anonymous
Grand Poobah of the Koppraschian Kult
Director and Program Manager, The All Kopprasch Channel (AKC), Kopprasch
Public Radio (KPR)
Host of The Kopprasch Factor on AKC and "All Kopprasch Considered" on KPR
Founder of Kopprasch Depot, your one stop shop for all you need!
Interplanetarily Known Soloist and Artist of Record
Phone: yes
Fax: yes
E-mail: yes
Website: no

"Kopprasch: it's all I do and I do it well."