Hans:

Your apparent quote of President Bush, followed by a comparative reference to
Nazi Germany is truly revolting ! And truly inappropriate for this list.

I remain  interested in your horn and general music  comments ....but
respectfully urge you to cease these ugly personal comments about world
affairs, especially the United States.

Those of use who teach the horn and /or music and who also are  fulltime paid
professional horn players should not violate our positions of influence and
trust in the music arenas where we have earned respect.

One of the reasons many professionals have stopped participating in this
hornlist is because of the many outbreaks of nasty comments, seldom related
to real horn issues.

It is not an issue about freedom of speech. It is very simply a matter of
misusing a music forum to vent  personal, unsolicited and biased political
viewpoints

Sincerely,

John David Smith, DMA
Principal Horn