Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im
Auftrag von [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2003 21:03
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [Hornlist] NHR: Hans has gone too far : comparing Bush to
Hitlerand Nazi

Hans:

Your apparent quote of President Bush, followed by a comparative
reference to

Nazi Germany is truly revolting ! And truly inappropriate for this list.

       How is it revolting to state a fact?  By pointing out the quite
similar statements made by Bush and Hitler, Prof. Pizka is simply
reminding
all of us that we must either learn from the past or be doomed to repeat
it.
I think there is a fine distinction to be made between patriotism, love
of
one's fatherland, and politicized aggression which uses the guise of
patriotism to pursue its own agenda.  Just a thought, IMHO.

Erin Chernak
University of Oklahoma
set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/hans.pizka%40t-online.de