Hans Pizka writes:  " "Until now others have written history. Now we are going
to write history !" The president of the USA last night.
Oh boy, I think you could find such sentences in recordings from the
time between 1933-1945."

Hans,

It seems that you may be trying to instigate another anti-American,
NHR "discussion"!!!  You are very good at that!!!  If you spend a significant
amount of time studying, comparing, and contrasting totalitarian regimes, you
must conclude that the Bush administration has absolutely nothing in common
with Hitler, of any other fascist, mass-movement of the 1930's and 40's.

Please, give us a break!!

Gesundheit,
Charles Renfro