I tried to send this a couple of weeks ago and it never seemed to appear on
the list (censorship? oh no - just kidding, I'm not serious about opening
that can of worms...). Now I find a copy sitting in my "sent mail" folder
so I'll give my list image a second try at self-immolation.

- pJh

After a posting by Alan Cole which disapproves of suggestive CD cover art
for various reasons....

Carole writes:

<subject: Re: [Hornlist] Daring Pictures On Classical CD Covers
<