I owe you guys a big thank you for replying to all of my letters I send
in. Thanks so much for sharing your great wisdom with the lesser players
like myself, helping us to grow and improve and love the music we play.
All of you have made me feel a little more secure with the fact that
nerves can be overcome and that it is a part of the whole experience.
Without emotion, including fear, the music wouldn't be coming from deep
enough within us. I am grateful that I get the privilege to communicate
with real live professional horn players and teachers. Thank you so much.

Mr. Bonner, thank you. You have done more for me than any other teacher
I've had. You are a wonderful, nurturing teacher and a superb friend and
mentor. You are very special to me; I hope we will remain good friends
forever. You didn't need to post all those things, but I am very touched.
Thank you for being the sweet person you are; I love you.

        -Brittany Davies, Fort Myers, Florida