Fabulous - just as I thought - my Berg doesn't miss lots of notes.

On Saturday, April 5, 2003, at 10:51 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Now, I'm am the mostest of happies that we are finally back to discussions of
horns and I am now in a position to make the mostestest erudite,
knowledgeable, scholarly, literate, educated, cultivated, cultured, learned
of evaluations so, in order to have a consistent, invariable, continuous,
reliable, stable, steady, unvarying, controlled and fairestest of
testifications, I have played the same piece, Kopprasch No. 1, on all of
these horns and here are the resultant reviews:

     Alexander - misses a lot of notes
     Atkinson - misses a lot of notes
     Boosey and Hawkes - misses a lot of notes
     Bundy - misses a lot of notes
     Conn - misses a lot of notes
     Dieter Otto - misses a lot of notes
     Finke - misses a lot of notes
     Getzen - misses a lot of notes
     Holton - misses a lot of notes
     Jiracek - misses a lot of notes
     Jupiter - misses a lot of notes
     Kalison - misses a lot of notes
     Kruspe - misses a lot of notes
     Lawson - misses a lot of notes
     Lewis - misses a lot of notes
     Lidl - misses a lot of notes
     Olds - misses a lot of notes
     Paxman - misses a lot of notes
     Pizka Classic - misses a lot of notes
     Rauch - misses a lot of notes
     Reynolds - misses a lot of notes
     Sansone - misses a lot of notes
     Schmid - misses a lot of notes
     Schmidt - misses a lot of notes
     Thein - misses a lot of notes
     Willson - misses a lot of notes
     Yamaha - misses a lot of notes

and so now you have the information you need to select the right horn for you
and also be prepared to make critic on your colleagues horns as well!

_______________________________________________ post: [EMAIL PROTECTED] set your options at http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/archive%40jab.org