I was waiting for that!

A.

At 01:35 PM 6/11/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Julio de la R wrote

Besides the concerts I could attend (most especially Frank Lloyd's), the
highlights of the symposium for me were meeting Mr. Bloom and spending a lot
of time (as luck would have it) alone with Mr. De Rosa and Mr. Stout and his
bride of 55 years. An interesting fact is that they had never met.

I would be even more interested to learn why Stout and his bride decided
to stay married without ever meeting, and why, after fifty-five years of
blissful separation, they decided to get together at a horn conference.

Gotta go,
Cabbage
set your options at http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/amy-mcbeth%40uiowa.edu