In a message dated 6/17/2003 9:54:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  Holtons for many years had a particular defect that I think has finally
> been recently corrected.  The holes for the screws that hold the cork
> holders
> on were drilled in the wrong position.

The holes were drilled 10 degrees off. An engineering change was made to
correct the problem but on the print the change was made 10 degrees in the wrong
direction. The error was found in Final Assembly, but by that time there were
already about 400 sets of valve casings drilled in the wrong position, and had
been mounted.

Wes