All. Cork vice rubber-vinyl compounds. I dunno. While still working as a
Toolmaker early 60s, I made up a more than lifetime batch. We were working
on a project among whose supplies was a sheet of  black aerospace material
that happened to be exactly the right thickness for bumper height. Salvaged
some from scrap heap. BTW, I did need to make a "punch" that is still in my
toolbox.  These cylindrical bumpers fit perfectly (i.e. tight, snug, just
enough distortion). However, I guess I didn't do that good of a job as I did
need to "shave" them so as to align the valve openings. Also, had to replace
bumpers on both Sansones after about 20 years. Ah well. Can't win em all.
Take care. GN