Here is the inlay card from the cassette version,I bought this about
13 years ago and this was  the last copy  available....... the records had
long since gone. Colin Waylett (Spain)

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre
de John Kowalchuk
Enviado el: martes, 22 de julio de 2003 7:27
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: RE: [Hornlist] Desert Island Discs

William Foss wrote:
>I heard from my horn instructor that there was an audio publication
>called
>"Desert Island Discs" and they would do interviews with famous people

Desert Island Discs was a BBC radio program.  Dennis Brain was interviewed
on the program on Aug. 13, 1956.  I have it as a vinyl recording #8071 on
Arabesque Recordings as "Unreleased performances of Dennis Brain with
interviews with the artist and tributes by Norman Del Mar, Felix Aprahamian
and others.

I do not know if it has ever been re-released on CD.

An original BBC record.
Library of Congress #: 80-750155
(P) BBC 1979
(C) 1980 Caedmon
1995 Broadway, New York, N.Y.

John Kowalchuk      maker of mutes/horns/canoes/paddles/bikes
Oshawa, Ontario     http://home.ca.inter.net/~horn1

Canadians don't surf the net, we paddle it.
set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/colin-waylett%40terra.es