What is so hard to understand about this concept?
someone has to play test the factory horns to make sure there are no defects...

Hans Pizka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You were playing them, really ? For how many minutes every horn ?

I would rather say, you test-toot every horn, just checking if anything
was leak, the slides & valves assembled right, no bugs inside the tube.

Playing a horn means more than few minutes, half hour to one hour.
Multiply that by 4.000 (1 year), means between 2.000 to 4.000 hours
working time or between 50 to 100 weeks at 40 working hours every year,
continuous playing.

Even playing every horn for just ten minutes, would result in 40.000
minutes equal to roughly 666 hours or 15 1/2 weeks continuous playing,
to test play 4.000 horns for ten minutes each. Quite boring ?

Do you know, horns getting better, if played a few times before being
sold ? Really played !! Several hours !! Sounds like mere nonsense,
right, but it is the truth. I proved it many times, and I still prove
it.