At 03:26 PM 7/27/03 +0100, you wrote:

> Where would the serial number be located on an Alexander? Thanks.

My 103 has a 4-digit serial number stamped on the casing of the 2nd valve.

Regards
Jonathan West

Hi Everyone,

On my Alex 103 the 4 digit serial number is on the first brace that connects the valve levers to the body of the valves(my use of the word first brace my be incorrect, I am not a "hornwrecker" as many of you are) . My horn is unique in that engraved under the Alexander logo is the phrase made in W. Germany for Giardinelli. I was told that my horn was manufactured around 1972. It is a wonderful instrument.

Walt Lewis
---