Dave,

The address you just sent is the address I have
been using.  No replies in the past three weeks.

You did say he was going to be "out of the shop"
for a while, but I thought I waited long enough
before I started sending my letters.  After all, he
has been posting to the list, so I presumed he was
back.

The address on his postings is the same as you gave
me, too, but perhaps he only uses that one for
sending stuff, and uses another address for other
things.

Guess I'll keep trying.

Thanks.

Wilbert