In a message dated 8/7/2003 3:08:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If I remember correctly, there is a scene in "A Touch of Class" where you
can see horns hanging in the window of Paxman's old shop. I think it's when
Glenda Jackson & George Segal leave a restaurant and walk past the shop.
Does anyone remember this scene or is it just an aging imagination?  The
movie came out in about 1972.

Cheers,
Steven Ovitsky

Hi Steven,

Yes, it is the Paxman shop when they were just off
Shaftsbury(sp) street.  For a time in the early '70s
they had Dennis Brain's horn (the one that was damaged
when he drove his Triumph TR2 into a tree) in a display
case by the front door.  It had been repaired by Paxman
and was on loan from his wife, Yvonne.

Regards,    Jerry in Kansas City