Don't shoot the messenger, I just found the picture.  Here is my explaination for the
discrepancy, though I've never seen the episode in question:  The guy who took the
picture got some stock Southpark figurines from some store and superglued on some
stock instrument models.  What made me think of this was that almost every model or
picture of a horn has random and meaningless piping.  I have found a tie-tack in the
form of a H179 that is actually quite decent for $25.  It just bugs me how people
don't even bother to attempt to do the instrument justice