I always thought that the Contempora was a pretty good horn. Not in the same
league as the previous Chambers and Pottag Models, but pretty solid and
pretty consistent and maybe one of the most consistent in terms of quality
control for factory horns of its era (late 60's through middle 70's). I know
that Dick Van Sice, who was principal horn with the Air Force Band of the
West at Lackland, AFB in San Antonio way back in the early 70's (of the last
century) had one and he was pleased with it.

I have run across them over the years and lots of people seem to like them.
What's more, they are priced quite decently.

Bell dimensions, throat demensions and leadpipe demensions would be
different on that horn than the Pottag Model. In mort respects the
Contempora would resemble the Chambers Model more than the Pottag, although
all would have the same basic wrap.

Caveat lector,

Mark L.