Can't recommend these, since I haven't tried them, but Jim
Patterson's HornWorks is in L.A., and he offers several
custom mouthpieces that it might be worth the trip to try.
Though I can't recommend his mouthpieces, I can recommend
Jim as an intelligent craftsman interested in his customer's
satisfaction.

http://www.hornworks.com/mouthpiece.htm

Fred
Sacramento, CA