Hi,

This goes out to anyone and everyone that has ever built a natural horn.  I'm
going to start farbicating my own out of a very used single horn.  About the
only thing I really need to know before I delve into this project is:  What is
the correct length to make a horn stand in F?  If you know please email me or
the list, I would also like to know how much tubing I'd need to make the horn
stand in e eb D c etc.....

Also, what safe methods can I use to strip the laquer off the horn?

Thanks in advance to whoever gets me the right answer.

Hoss the inventor