Hello members,

I was hoping that someone might be able to guide me to a reliable, honest and
reasonably priced supplier of "authentic" orchestral backing cd's for horn solo's.
Playing French horn was once my bread and butter. I am easing myself back into it but
now feel ready to take on horn pieces. I want to practice in the privacy of home but
with the benefit of an orchestra, hence the SOS for backing tracks. Can anyone help? I
am aware of MIDI tracks/music out there but am only interested in the "real" thing.
Many thanks.

Brian. (Brian Baker alias koalabearrrrr)