This photo is a studio photo definitely, taken from a catalogue perhaps.
The horn is NOT an antique horn but a brand new horn, probably a
Jungwirth from Vienna (has also the black plastic bumpers.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of James O'Briant
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 1:19 AM
To: 'The Horn List'
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Talk About Odd-Ball !

Alan Cole wrote:

> Discussions of oddball horns have bounced around
> on the list from time to time, so check this 1 out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2559244428&category=1
6215

This listing looks suspicious.  The photo appears to be a professional
studio photo -- far above the quality of the photos of the only other
items this seller has sold on eBay.

The seller also has more than 10% negative feedbacks.  ON the two items
this seller has sold, one of the positive feedbacks comes from a buyer
with only 1 feedback and the other from a buyer with only 8.  These are
the conditions one sees when a seller uses fraudulent buyer accounts to
run up his positive feedback.

I have e-mailed the seller, requesting a list of the keys of the other
crooks, and photos of the crooks and the case.  I wonder if he/she can
provide them?

Jim O'Briant
Bayside Music Press
Gilroy, CA   95020