My dad "Drclockenstien" is in the business of making custom clocks.  We can
do any brand of horn or any kind of mural or setup you want on the clock.
These are very intrapersonal and customized to whatever you want on them.  If you
want any more information please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or the maker
himself [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have done private horn studio clocks, comedy horn clocks, or private
maker's clocks, i.e. Engelbert Schmid horns Lawson Horns Atkinson Horns, Patterson
Horns, Personal business clocks or anything else you want.  All we need are
your ideas and 20$ us to make a personalized clock.  Email one of us and we'll
send you more information and links to where possible templates can be seen.
We usually charge 25$ to 30$ dollars a clock but we are offering the starting
price of 20$ for whatever you want.

Thanks,--I should note due to the recent ebay scamming and hoopla this is all
legit.  We are authorized by Pay Pal and Ebay.  Let us know of interest,

Hoss the clockmakers son