This month's Oklahoma Horn Workshop is starting to shape up nicely with
an array of wonderful Contributing Artists. The dates are Oct. 24-26.
Our featured guest is Randy Gardner, Prof. of Horn at the College
Conservatory of Music at the University of Cincinnati. Mr. Gardner will
host several master classes and will appear in recital on Sunday
afternoon.

In addition to our Featured Guest Artist, Randy Gardner, other visiting
pros will be:

Dr. Paul Stevens - University of Kansas
Dr. Patrick Hughes - University of Texas-Austin
Dr. Marcia Spence - University of Missouri-Columbia
Dr. John Ericson - Arizona State University
Dr. Karen McGale Fiehler - Phoenix, AZ Freelance Artist
Dr. Brian Kilp - Indiana State University
Ms. Michelle Johnson - Oklahoma State University
Ms. Kate Pritchett - University of Texas-Arlington
Dr. Rebecca Dodson-Webster - University of Louisianna-Monore

Exhibitors will include displays of Conn, Holton, and Yamaha Horns,
Dennis Houghton Custom Horns, IVASI, Tune-Up Systems, and sheet music
vendors.

The focus of this workshop is effective preparation for a professional
career and audition strategies.  There will be mock auditions and
mini-lessons available by our visiting artists.

For additional information, please visit the workshop website at:

http://cafe.ou.edu/horn

=====
Dr. Eldon Matlick,  Horn Professor, University of Oklahoma
Principal Hornist, OK City Philharmonic
500 W Boyd
Norman, OK  73019
(405) 325-4093 off. (405) 325-7574 fax