From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Robert Marlatt
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hornlist] Throwin' the high heat (NHR)

Hey Bob:

How come pitchers today don't have the endurance you guys had in the
old days? The number you did on the Red Sox in '67, and that
outstanding performance against Detroit in '68 are still the stuff of
legends.

Fenway Bob Marlatt
Boston MA

ps: My apologies to the baseball illiterates on this international list.

>from: "Bob Gibson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>subject: Re: [Hornlist] snow (NHR)
>
>Hans;
>Here in Montana it is sunny and 82 degrees.
set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/fbaucom%40sbcglobal.net