Actually, one of the three is not a Rauch, but originally a Conn 6D that was customized by Dan Rauch. The second one has a long waiting list of people who want to try it. The third one is listed in Euros, despite being sold by someone in Texas. I inquired about that horn and found out that it's 11 years old, there are no pictures available, no reason was provided for selling, and when asked why it was listed in Euros when being sold in the US, the seller replied, "Prefer Euros." Curious.

-David

|\   \  /    \   /|   .::  David Goldklang        \
\ \   \| Dürk |,' | .::::  New World Symphony      \
 \ \   \  D4  /_. |  ':::  Miami Beach, Florida USA \
  \ +-- `----' - \| -- ':  http://www.davegk.com ----+