I agree with Alan, this is the scam verbatim, to top it off this has all the feeling of a form letter! Anyone knowing horns, no matter what level of english they speak would probably not say "your PRODUCT called Walter Moennig". Don't do this! Probably best to just ignore the letter altogether, although I did read about someone who said she sent back a letter saying that she knew this was a fraud and that she had sent the who thing on to the authorities; she said she never heard from this person again. FWIW

definitely my couple'a lira

Leigh