Yeah like the Philharmonia Orchestra.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000029XA/qid=1067129002/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/103-2982145-2401441?v=glance&s=classical&n=507846

Actually, it might be a different orchestra as I don't have the Cd in my grasp,
but anyway you get the idea.

I bought this awful CD to keep in the music department as entertainment.  I
have voice-type faculty that always tell me to take voice lessons, and I say
"Sure, only if I can sing like Michael Bolton"

Chris
PS Anyone seen Office Space?  "Why should I change my name, he's the one who
sucks"