The best would be to build a horn which plays everything on a
push-button action, just to please the parents with the perfect progress
of their children. It should not cost more than 1.000.- & hold forever,
so they could resell it without any significant loss. They would save
teacher expenses, not all, but most, a teachers had to introduce the
children in the way how to hold the horn & when to lift it up & down.
Even the mouthpiece would not play any difference. Fingering would not
be any problem any more.

What a greater fun for the bandleaders & what a satisfaction for the
schools. And all bands were the winners. All same, like Mac
Cheeseburgers. No more discussion about fingering, tone, dynamics,
interpretations. All built in before. But the result: our brain would
get stuck.

Best would be: get uniforms for all of them, but the same uniform.
May-be, some years to wait, until we are so good in gene-technology to
create the perfect "ass" to fit in, the human all same size, same
desires, same uniforms, same toys, same songs, same videos ..... we are
not so far from this point. Easy victims for dictators in form of banks,
industry, mass media & a few corrupt politicians surrounded by
yes-saying puppets.

Not my world, indeed.