Now, I have tried three times over the weekend to post this via the web
version of NYPL's mail system and, as far as I can tell, only the subject
line got through (and that only once). Now that the evil genius Prof I.M.
Gestopftmit...... has resurfaced on the list, I suspect a conspiracy is
sabotaging my most worthy efforts. I really would like to help out Meredith
and whoever it was that originally wanted this info, so I  am giving it one
last go via the official mail software that I have access to only at work.

BTW - I notice that there were recently 4 CDs worth of Buyanovsky
(performing, including him w/the Leningrad Horn Ensemble)  Melodia LPs
issued. I just put in an order for the at TAP Music and will report details
when they arrive. Much of this material I have treasured for nearly 30
years on mediocre cassette tape copies of worn old LPs, so I am quite
excited.

Here goes nothing,

Peter Hirsch

----- Forwarded by phirsch/MHT/Nypl on 11/03/2003 09:47 AM -----

                      phirsch

                                               To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      11/02/2003 01:21         cc:

                      PM                       Subject:  Re: [Hornlist] Buyanovski
Recording

I cant tell if anything got through from either of my last two attempts to
post this. It doesn't seem possible to post anything to this list when I am
at home, but I'm giving it another stab anyway. Sorry if this is a
duplication.

Peter Hirsch