All. I was pursuing my Master % during the raging debates on the effects of
smoking, especially cigarettes. One course I was taking at the time was on
Research Methodology. On one of my papers I set up a research project based
on identical twins from the same household (it was written with tongue
firmly in cheek). However, the prof liked it so much I got an A+. Therefore,
I am suggesting some aspiring grad-PHD candidate set up such a research
project addressing starting students on F or Bb Horn. Until this happens,
why don't we all put this overworked &  tiring subject a rest for awhile as
it now seems to be flogged on an annual basis. Take care. GN
NAPUDA ASSOC. G Napuda-owner
Management, Technical & TQM Consulting
ENGINEERING: ANS,ASQ,DOD,DOE,NRC,IAEA & nat'l-intn'l Power Plant Utilities
MUSIC: AFM (Life Member),IHS (NJ Rep),US Army, Grade School-College, &
Freelance