Barb,

Try Hans Pizka; it is listed as one of the publications he carries. I
think, though I am not sure it is one of the KaWe items he took over from
Klaas Weelink. I'm sure you would have heard directly from him by now,
except for the fact that I believe he is traveling in the far east at the
moment and may be suffering "temporal dislocation" as a result of being so
many time zones away.

So, go to www.pizke.de/chamber.htm and scroll down until you come to the
Horn & 1 Instrument section where it is item K. 076.

I believe that I have an old copy direct from KaWe about 30 years ago and I
don't recall there being any sort of keyboard accompaniment, though anyone
reasonable capable at realizing figured bass ought to be able to improvise
one if desired.

Peter Hirsch

<date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:19:01 -0800
<from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<subject: [Hornlist] Out of Print
<
<Does anyone know where I can get the Stich-Punto Sonata for Horn and
Bassoon?
<Actually, there is a piano part, too. It is out of print--have called all
the
<major sheet music companies. Thanks!
<
<Barb Benson