An item that I find very useful is from Wendell Rider's book "Real World
Horn Playing", and concerns high range embouchure control. The specific
point is -
"... think of bringing in the sides of the natural aperture as you get higher"

The embouchure section of the book is available online from Rider at URL -
http://wendellworld.com/html/Embouchure.pdf
and the item I mentioned is in topic #8.

An interesting pedagogy subject might be to compare and contrast the
description of embouchure control for horn among different authors. And to
ask several advanced horn players which of those descriptions best matches
what they feel is happening with their embouchures.

Jay Kosta
Endwell NY