Here is the text, really funny, surely written by a "spaetzliast". Have
fun. (the instrument in question is one of these right handed piston
valved alto-horns).

""You are bidding on a Silvered Tenor Cor, also known as a Horn in F,
Mellophone or English Horn. It looks just like a French Horn, but faces
the opposite way, with easier fingering.

It is marked

Alliance Lefleur

J.R. Lafleur & Sons Ltd

London. Paris New York

Foreign

Imported By

Boosey & Hawkes London

11969.

It has a few minor dints, but nothing that seriously affects the tone.

The serial number is 513381.

This is one of the instruments we are selling for our band, as we no
longer need them, but we do need the space, there is no mouthpiece, but
these are not expensive to buy.

This Horn would be ideal for a beginner in so much as it will not be
expensive compared with other instruments

This was an instrument played by the Norths Leading Tenor Cor player,
who has now sadly left the band, and we can't find another player to
replace him.

For those of you into DIY, you could turn it into a very nice lamp, as
seen on a recent Changing Rooms.

It comes with a hard case, which is not in perfect condition, but does
the job.

If you have any questions, then please just ask. ""